The double course(M&S class) will start on November 1.
●入門コース・ダブルコース【Member’s class】・【M&S class】
・正式門下生制度アリ – Formal discipleship systeｍ available.
・初心者からOK – Beginners are welcome. ・他流武術.武道所属者はご参加できません
– Members of other martial arts ｏr martial organizations cannot participate.
【こんな方にオススメ】**Recommended for those who:**
Cannot travel to Okinawa but want to learn from the basics aｎd take promotion exams as formal disciples.
(During the promotion process, you can also aim to acquire instructor qualifications alongside mastering techniques such as Saken, Hakkyokuken, etc., in addition to mastering forms if you wish).
– No formal discipleship systeｍ. ・初心者からOK
– Beginners are welcome. ・他流武術.武道所属者ご参加いただけます
– Members of other martial arts ｏr martial organizations are welcome.
【こんな方にオススメ】**Recommended for those who:**
Are already affiliated with other martial arts, martial disciplines, ｏr combat sports organizations but want to learn from aｎd research Master Miyahira’s martial arts as a reference.
*Please note that the instruction content may vary depending on the course.
※Member’s class・M&S class
・About the official student systeｍ
White belt → yellow belt → blue belt → green belt → brown belt → black belt → red belt → empty，aｎd there are belt promotions.
Promotion tests are conducted according to the requirements of each promotion level, where students learn basic skills aｎd forms (patterns).
These tests can be conducted using Zoom ｏr by visiting our facility in person.
(*For in-person promotion tests, consultations are available from blue belt aｎd above.)
– Card payment
※ Special conditions apply only to joining the Introductory Course aｎd Double Course.
Regardless of which course you wish to apply for, the monthly subscription fee is as stated.
Please feel free to contact us with your choice of course.
●登録方法【How to register】
①Select the course you wish to enroll in.
②Register login information (e-mail, password)
④Membership information aｎd payment of fees
⑤Membership registration complete
⑥Online page login available
●オンライン道場 TXJ LABについて【About TXJ LAB Online Dojo】
In an e-learning format,
as long as you have an internet connection, you can learn freely ”anytime, anywhere, aｎd as many times as you want” without being constrained by time ｏr location.
There are three types of courses:
– Formal discipleship system is available; members of other martial arts ｏr dojo are not eligible to participate.
– No formal discipleship system; participants from other martial arts ｏr dojo are welcome to join.
Q．Can I register with these classes from overseas?
A．Yes, you can take classes from anywhere in the world with a laptop/smartphone/tablet, as long as the Internet is available to you.
Q．What payment methods are available?
A．We accept credit cards as a method of payment.
Q．Can I cancel at any time?
A．Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time with a simple procedure.
To cancel your membership, log in to the site aｎd go to the user management page
https://onlinedojo.tengyouken.com/wp-admin aｎd click on ”Unsubscribe” from the left menu.
Q．If I cancel in the middle of the month, will the fee be prorated? Anｄ how long will I be able to use the service?
A．After you cancel your subscription, your recurring payments will be suspended. The final amount paid for the last recurring payment will not change. After the withdrawal is processed, you will not be able to log in to your account after the remaining membership period of the last payment.
Q．Is it possible to re-register even though I have already cancelled my subscription?
A．Yes, you can re-register at any time.
Q．When will I be billed?
A．The bill will be deducted on a monthly basis from the date of registration.
Q．Can I change from one course to another?
A．No, you cannot. You will have to cancel your membership aｎd register in another plan.
Q．Can I change my credit card information already registered?
A．Yes, you can change your e-mail address aｎd credit card information from the administration page.
Q．What happens if my credit card payment fails?
A．If your credit card is destroyed ｏr expired, you will be forced to cancel your membership aｎd will not be able to log in.
Q．Can I post information about the Online Dojo on my personal SNS, etc.?
A．Yes, you may quote images aｎd videos used for announcements on our website aｎd social networking sites.
Please note that any other videos ｏr images that can be viewed in the Online Dojo Salon are prohibited aｎd will result in forced withdrawal from the salon.
For details, please refer to the Salon Terms aｎd Conditions.
To use the Online Dojo, you must become a member, aｎd membership eligibility will be granted by meeting all of the following requirements:
- Registration on this site as a member
- Agreement to these terms aｎd conditions
* ”This facility” refers to the operator of the dojo ｏr individual proprietor. ”Owner” refers to the organizer of the dojo ｏr group.
Article 2: Membership Registration
1. Applicants shall apply for membership in the Online Dojo in the manner specified by the facility.
2. Membership registration for the Online Dojo is completed when the applicant registers as a member through the membership registration form.
3. Applicants agree in advance that the facility may not accept membership applications from them. The facility is not obliged to explain the reasons for non-acceptance to the applicants.
Article 3: Use of Content
1. If a member’s membership qualification for the Online Dojo expires, the member will no longer be able to use all ｏr part of the provided content on the site.
2. The facility may suspend ｏr terminate the delivery of content at its discretion.
Article 4: Usage Fees aｎd Others
1. To use the Online Dojo, members must prepay usage fees (referred to as ”usage fees”). Members can use the Online Dojo during the valid period by paying the usage fee.
2. The usage fee aｎd valid period may vary depending on each subscription plan.
3. Membership registration may be automatically renewed during the valid period unless the member voluntarily withdraws ｏr loses their membership qualification.
4. In the case of automatic renewal as mentioned in the previous clause, the usage fee will be automatically charged.
5. The payment method for usage fees aｎd purchase prices shall be by credit card ｏr any other method specified by the site owner.
Article 5: Refunds
1. The facility will not refund the usage fees aｎd purchase prices paid by members.
2. Even in cases where a member voluntarily withdraws from the service during the valid period ｏr loses their membership qualification, the same applies as in the previous clause.
Article 6: Prohibited Acts, etc.
1. The facility prohibits members from engaging in the following actions when using this service, in addition to the matters stipulated separately in these terms aｎd owner regulations, among others:
(1) Acts that solicit, induce, ｏr promote compensated dating, prostitution, ｏr child prostitution, ｏr use ambiguous expressions, including slang, to promote, induce, ｏr encourage such acts.
(2) Acts aimed at meeting ｏr dating.
(3) Acts that distribute child pornography ｏr entice child abuse.
(4) Acts that infringe upon ｏr have the potential to infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, utility model rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, ｏr other rights of other members, owners, the facility, ｏr third parties, ｏr acts with the potential to infringe upon such rights.
(5) Acts that defame ｏr damage the reputation ｏr credibility of other members, owners, the facility, ｏr third parties.
(6) Expression of matters related to ethnicity, religion, race, gender, ｏr age that may lead to discrimination.
(7) Acts that encourage, induce, ｏr promote suicide, group suicide, self-harm, illegal drug use, ｏr the use of illegal drugs.
(8) Sale of membership qualifications aｎd other similar acts.
(9) Acts with the purpose of advertising, promoting, ｏr inducing one’s own ｏr third-party goods ｏr services without permission from the facility, ｏr acts with the purpose of soliciting spam emails, chain emails, aｎd similar acts.
(10) Acts that harm other members, owners, the facility, ｏr third parties.
(11) Acts that violate public order aｎd morals, other laws aｎd regulations, ｏr acts that lead to crimes, aｎd acts that encourage, assist, force, ｏr promote such acts.
(12) Acts of reusing ｏr quoting information obtained through this service without the owner’s prior consent, ｏr acts of publishing such information in other media, among others.
(13) Acts of providing benefits to antisocial forces ｏr providing convenience to them.
(14) Acts of using this service for the purpose of collecting information on other members ｏr for soliciting purposes related to religion ｏr political activities.
(15) Acts of disseminating false information to other members.
(16) Acts that interfere with the use of this service by other members.
(17) Acts of impersonating other members ｏr third parties aｎd using this service.
(18) Acts that violate the terms aｎd conditions set by various SNS.
(19) Acts that infringe upon ｏr have the potential to infringe upon intellectual property rights, such as copyrights aｎd trademark rights, ｏr other rights of content provided (acts such as copying, modifying, publicly transmitting, making transmittable, uploading, renting, displaying, ｏr broadcasting content are included, but not limited to these).
(20) Acts of circumventing technical protection measures applied to content.
(21) Acts of providing personal information obtained through this service to third parties without the consent of the individual.
(22) Acts of tampering with ｏr deleting information provided through this service.
(23) Acts that excessively burden the servers of the facility.
(24) Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems ｏr networks connected to this service.
(25) Use ｏr provision of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, ｏr recommendation of such acts, ｏr acts encouraging such acts.
(26) Acts of reverse engineering, decompilation, ｏr disassembly of the software used in this service ｏr through this service.
(27) Acts that interfere with the operation of other computer systems ｏr networks operated by the facility.
(28) Acts that promote the acts specified in the previous paragraphs.
(29) Acts that are suspected of falling under the prohibitions in the previous paragraphs.
(30) Other acts that the facility deems inappropriate.
2. The facility may determine whether ｏr not an act falls under the prohibitions in the previous paragraph at its discretion.
Article 7: Voluntary Withdrawal
1. Members can withdraw from the Online Dojo by following the procedures on the withdrawal page of this service.
2. Even if a member withdraws from the Online Dojo, their member posting information may remain visible to other members.
Article 8: Loss of Membership Qualification
If any of the following reasons occur for a member, their membership qualification will be lost, aｎd the member will no longer be able to use all ｏr part of this service:
(1) In cases where automatic renewal of membership registration cannot be completed due to reasons such as insufficient payment by credit card registered by the member at the time of renewal.
(2) If the member withdraws from membership (regardless of the reason).
(3) As specified in Article 9.
Article 9: Measures for Violation of the Terms
The facility may take necessary actions, such as deleting member-posted information, suspending the use of the services, ｏr revoking membership status, without prior notice to the member if the member falls under the following provisions, in order to properly operate the services:
(1) If the member violates matters stipulated in these Terms ｏr matters specified in each owner’s rules ｏr if the facility determines that there is a risk of such violations.
(2) If the trust relationship between the member aｎd the owner ｏr the facility is lost, ｏr if the owner ｏr the facility deems the member’s use of the services to be inappropriate.
Article 10: Handling of Member Data aｎd Member-Posted Information
1. In the event of the need for maintenance ｏr improvement of the services, the facility may duplicate member-posted information within the scope necessary for the maintenance ｏr improvement of the services.
2. The facility aｎd the owner may use member-posted information free of charge for the purpose of advertising the services aｎd for the purpose of producing products derived from the services (including secondary use such as publication in books, but not limited to this). Members hereby grant this to the facility aｎd the owner as perpetual aｎd irrevocable. However, if using member-posted information that contains information that can identify individuals ｏr information posted with the intent of limited publication, the facility aｎd the owner shall obtain the prior consent of the member who posted such information.
3. Members shall not exercise their moral rights in relation to the use of member-posted information as provided in the preceding paragraph by the facility aｎd the owner.
Article 11: Monitoring of Member-Posted Information
The facility is not obligated to monitor the services.
Article 12: Suspension, Modification, Termination of the Services
1. The facility may suspend all ｏr part of the provision of the services at any time if any of the following apply:
(1) When system inspection ｏr maintenance of the system related to the services is conducted.
(2) When the system, communication lines, etc., are suspended.
(3) When natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fires, floods, power outages, etc., occur.
(4) When various SNS services are suspended.
(5) When the facility deems it necessary to suspend the services for other reasons.
2. The facility may, at its discretion, change the content of the services ｏr terminate the provision of the services. However, in the event of suspension, modification, ｏr termination of the services (hereinafter referred to as ”suspension, etc.”), the facility will make every effort to notify members in advance. However, please note that advance notice may not be possible in emergency situations ｏr other circumstances.
3. The facility shall not be liable for compensating members for damages incurred as a result of the suspension, etc., of the services.
Article 13: Disclaimer
1. The facility does not guarantee the following matters aｎd disclaims all liability. Members are responsible for assessing the usefulness, suitability, completeness, accuracy, reliability, safety, legality, morality, aｎd timeliness of the information provided through the services (including all information provided through the services aｎd all information contained in links managed ｏr operated by third parties displayed on the services, hereinafter referred to as the same in this paragraph):
(1) The usefulness, suitability, completeness, accuracy, reliability, safety, legality, morality, aｎd timeliness of all information provided through the services, including owner-generated information aｎd distribution content, aｎd all information provided through the services aｎd displayed on the services.
(2) All matters related to member interactions.
(3) Matters posted on various SNS.
(4) That the provision of the services will not have any problems, errors, ｏr failures.
(5) That owner-generated information aｎd distribution content on the services will not infringe on the rights of third parties.
(6) The continuity ｏr identity of the services aｎd each online dojo.
2. In the event of a dispute arising between members aｎd owners ｏr other members, the parties involved are responsible for resolving it.
3. If a member incurs damages due to the facility’s breach of contract ｏr tort in connection with the use of the services, the facility shall be liable to the member for damages up to the amount of usage fees incurred by the member in the month in which the breach of contract ｏr tort occurred. However, this limitation of liability does not apply if the facility is intentionally ｏr grossly negligent.
4. Even if the facility incurs damages due to the actions of a member (including claims arising from the actions of a member), the facility may claim compensation for the full amount of the damages (including attorney’s fees paid by the facility) from the member.
Article 14: Compensation for Damages
If damages occur to the hotel due to a member’s actions (including claims arising from a member’s actions), the hotel may claim full compensation for such damages from the member, including legal fees paid by the hotel.
Article 15: Handling of Personal Information
1. The hotel may use personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To provide this service.
(2) To assist in the membership screening process conducted by the owner.
2. Applicants aｎd members agree to provide, to third parties such as owners, the information within the scope necessary for the purposes specified in the preceding paragraph.
3. If applicants aｎd members provide their personal information directly to owners without involving the hotel, the hotel will not be involved in any disputes ｏr responsibilities arising from it.
Article 16: Amendment of the Terms
The hotel may, when deemed necessary, amend these terms in accordance with the provisions of Article 548-4 of the Civil Code.
Article 17: Prohibition of Assignment of Rights aｎd Obligations
Members may not assign, transfer, pledge, ｏr otherwise dispose of all ｏr any part of their status under contracts based on these terms aｎd the rights aｎd obligations arising therefrom to a third party without the prior written consent of the hotel.
Article 18: Severability
If any provision of these terms is deemed to be in violation of applicable laws aｎd regulations in contracts between the member aｎd the hotel, that provision shall not apply to the contract with the member to the extent of such violation. However, in such cases, the effectiveness of the other provisions of these terms shall not be affected.
Article 19: Governing Law aｎd Jurisdiction
These terms shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.